Stars, Daisies and Butterflies
These are a few of my favorite things...

Monday, May 3, 2010

I don't know about you, but I slept horribly last night! Our bedroom is on the second floor, and it felt like an oven. In retrospect, we probably would have gotten more rest sleeping on the couches downstairs. I'm not the best sleeper to begin with - I've dealt with insomnia since I was a teenager. So even the slightest annoyance - wrong temperature, too much light coming into the bedroom, noises outside, extra stress causing my wheels to spin - keeps me awake. Luckily, my husband has no such issue, blissfully snoring away about 30 seconds after hitting the sheets. I envy him!

I read this article today and thought it was pretty interesting. In case you are wondering, my "sleep personality" is "The Freefaller." ;-)

http://www.shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/what-does-your-sleep-position-reveal-about-your-personality-1338293/#pollId-00F628E0516E11DFA207A34EA49182FB

Posted by April at 7:24 AM |

1 Comments:

Post a Comment


At May 3, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Blogger Erin said........
I'm a fetus sleeper ;-)