Stars, Daisies and Butterflies
These are a few of my favorite things...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010


I'm in one of those great, motivated phases right now - see my previous post for the impetus behind this. Don't get me wrong, yesterday was a little rough - no caffeine in the morning, and I felt a little hungry all day due to my return to normal, at least semi-healthy food. My tweaks for today: get a cup of coffee in the morning, for crying out loud! I can work on my caffeine decrease some other time. For now, the order of my priorities are: gym, vitamins, sleep, and less junk food. I got to the gym later than normal yesterday, and it was pretty packed - this usually annoys me. But I managed to find a machine that I liked (elliptical), and in no time, it all came back to me. I really do enjoy exercise. I get some sort of twisted pleasure out of sweating through my clothes and pushing myself until I need to stop and catch my breath. ;-) I got to bed at a decent time, thanks to my husband's (gentle) bossing. I ate better - really well all day, and a home made, albeit not low fat, meal for dinner. Forgot my vitamins, so that is high on my list today. So far, so good!

Posted by April at 7:36 AM |

1 Comments:

Post a Comment


At July 20, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
GO YOU!
The first couple "healthy eats" days are rough but I always feel so much better with more energy afterward! Keep up the good work.

Also, remember that any activity counts, moving furniture? yup, scrubbing the kitchen floor? totally! Cranking the music and dancing around the living room like a fool? Well that might be the most fun one.